- Your new password must be different to your last 8 passwords
- Your password can only be changed once per day
- Your password must not contain your account name
- Your password must be a minimum of 14 characters.
- Your password must be a maximum of 127 characters.
Your password may contain:
- English uppercase characters (A-Z)
- English lowercase characters (a-z)
- Numbers (0 through 9)
- Most non-alphabetic characters, including spaces e.g. ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) < > ? , ; . “ / \
As a suggestion, make use of a passphrase. Passphrases are made up of four or more random words making them longer than a traditional password. This makes them harder to guess but easy to remember. Passphrases should be long, unpredictable, and unique.